Saturday, May 12, 2007

Wanted: God's Clear Direction

As most of you know by now, I've officially graduated! This means, of course, that I'm actively pursuing vocational ministry opportunities. I'm considering a number of different pastoral options - Senior pastor of a more rural/suburban congregation, specialized Family Pastor or Small Group pastor, or the traditional (general purpose) Assistant pastor.

I've sent my resume out to various churches seeking these various positions. I'm not sure yet which specific type of ministry the LORD's calling me too.

To that end, I'd appreciate your prayers: for wisdom, for guidance, for clarity - and mostly for His glory throughout this process.

And if you happen to know of a church looking for a pastor, feel free to direct them to me or me to them.

Thanks,
Nathan

No comments: