Saturday, March 22, 2008

Wednesday night stuff

I'm in the process of researching some of the various programs out there for Wed. night church programming for kids. We'll be expanding what we do on Wed. nights at my home church, so I'm trying to figure out the best and wisest way to go.

Here's what I've found and what I know, but I need your help...

After a cursory search on the good ol' internet, I've found the following:

1. CEF/Good News Club
2. AWANA
3. Word of Life/Olympians
4. Faith Weavers
5. Royal Rangers
6. Pioneer Club

I know a fair bit about the first two (especially AWANA), and have a passing familiarity with WOL. I know the last three only by name.

So ... if any of you know something you think I should know to make a wise decision, I'd love to hear from you. Feel free to either comment here or email me.

Hatushili

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

NH,
i have really appreciated Kids 4 Truth. our church is currently using awana but i hope to change over to K4T in the coming years. one thing i appreciate is that it builds on itself year after year - also all the kids of the family are working on the same verse in the same week = great for family time, imho. incorporates catechism which is a big plus for me as well. hope this helps.
jwm