Monday, February 26, 2007

A few technical notes

Just a brief word on some technical matters. If you've noticed things look a bit different, it's not your imagination. I've widened the post column to make better use of the space. If you still have your monitor set to 800 pixels in width, you may now find that you have a scroll bar at the bottom. Hopefully this won't be an inconvenience for you. For the rest of us (who long ago increased our pixel width) it should be a welcome change.

Also, I've added a list of previous posts by their category (label/tag), so if you're interested in only certain topics of conversation you should be more readily able to track the relevant posts.

You'll notice a Friend of Missional logo/link now, too. By adding their link, I'm not declaring my allegiance to ever particular word you might find on their website. But as my regular readers know by now, I'm decidedly Missional in my philosophy of ministry. The link therefore makes sense and may help spread the concept.

Lastly, at the prompting of Don and Stuart, it is my intent to begin adding more of what might be called "proper Bible study" posts. Hopefully we can learn from one another in this process.

As always, please share your thoughts as often as you can. As much as I enjoy talking to myself, these conversations are of much more value to all of us if we share the wisdom the LORD has given us. If you've got something burning a hole in your heart, let me know - I'd love to have a guest blogger now and again! Whether you agree with me or not, by all means share what the LORD is sharing with you.

Thanks,

Hatushili

Type rest of the post here

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Big ups on widening the text, I like it!

Anonymous said...

What’s the goal behind the Bible translation survey?

Hatushili said...

The survey is mostly just for grins.

Also, I figure it's an easier way for folk to have a voice. Those of you uninclined to leave your thoughts as a comment can at least push a button, eh?

I'm also using this one as a test model for possible polls in the future. I need to test various service providers to see which I might like the best. Think of this as test version 1.0!