Wednesday, April 4, 2007

The Big Push

Just a brief update today, folks.

I just wanted to let you know that this blog will largely sit silently for the next 10 days. I'm in the midst of my big push toward finishing the semester. I have one class officially in the books, one with virtually everything done, and two others that are requiring a significant amount of my attention right now.

Also, I'm working on the house again (mudroom, mostly) since my back is much more cooperative lately. On top of that, spring has sprung (though you wouldn't know it today - it's been in the low 30s all day!) and therefore things have been very busy at the shop. Lawnmower sales and service are going strong!

Anyway, I will monitor my blog and interact with any comments ya'll leave, so if something's been eating at you then by all means feel free to engage the conversation. I'm sure I'll have a post or two, but if you find few changes on a regular basis you'll understand why.

I thoroughly enjoy blogging and look forward to things cooling down a tad in my life so that I can devote a bit more time to the conversation. In the meantime, I'd encourage you to revisit and interact with the Divorce post (some new comments of interest recently), the Entertaining Angels post (an anonymous comment about how friendly our church meetings are or aren't), and/or the Theology of Community conversation (since it's near and dear to my heart).

Previews of coming attractions: More on Theology of Community, the first in a series of posts about McLaren's A Generous Orthodoxy, a few more book reviews, and a post about an upcoming change in my family's life (no, we're not pregnant!).

Hatushili

No comments: