Friday, March 30, 2007

Milestones

Some good news to report:

1. This blog has officially logged over 500 independent hits since I started counting hits almost exactly 6 weeks ago. There are a lot of you reading, so why so few comments of late? Have I ventured onto topics you find boring? Or has spring sprung and you're all too busy? ... Regardless, it's nice to know that my ramblings are at least worth reading for a number of people.

2. I've just heard back from a church that has put me on their short list of candidates, and it's a church I find particularly appealing! Pray for wisdom on the part of them and me as we both seek to discern if our working together is the LORD's will.

3. I finally received BibleWorks 7 in the mail the other day and installed it last night. To borrow and overused word - it's amazing. I'm presently just scratching the surface of the program and I'm already impressed. Thank the LORD for His unexpected blessings!

Hatushili

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

1. Still too busy *sigh*
2. Congrats! We're praying for you. Where is this mystery church and what timeframe would you expect to hear back from them?
3. Mmmm. Jealous. :)

Dan

Hatushili said...

It's Dan!!!

I finally get the distinction of having the Dan post a comment on my blog! Stunning.

Anyway, now that my shock is fading...

The church in question is in Kansas - small rural church much like where I'm presently at, and therefore obviously appealing.

Good to hear from you - you should comment more often, eh?

Hatushili