Friday, August 17, 2007

Music!

As most of you know, I love music. I think I have music in my veins (I blame Dad, but that's another story!). Anyway, I added a music player to the site just now. It's all the way at the bottom of the page. You can select a different song to play from my list; otherwise it randomly picks one. For the moment the list is only a few songs long, but that will likely change in the weeks to come.

If you'd like to suggest a song to add to the playlist, feel free to do so here (as a comment) or you can email me at the "Ask the Pastor" link.

Hatushili

PS: If the music simply annoys you, you can mute it from the player if you like.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very nice...

Big ups on the DCB song and the U2 number, two of my favorite songs!

You should also consider adding:
"And Your Praise Goes On" by Cris Rice
"We're Going to Be Friends" by The White Stripes
"Revolutionaries" by Bethany Dillon

Hatushili said...

I can't find the Chris Rice piece in a usable form, nor the Dillon piece. I did, however, find your other suggestion (as well as a long-forgotten Chris Rice piece I really like!).

FYI: For those that can't quite remember where they've heard the White Stripes piece, it was covered by Jack Johnson in the Curious George movie.

Anonymous said...

I love the new songs!
However, there is one small problem, "Call me Al" isn't playing anymore. Says ERROR on your player. Just thought I would let you know.