Sunday, August 19, 2007

An open invitation

You know, it's funny how the whole blogging scene works. I sometimes spend a great deal of time working on a particular post, thinking it will inspire some good discussion ... only to find not a soul commenting. Then, other times, I post something short and off-the-cuff ... and find you guys commenting and interacting extensively.

What's a blogger to do?

I'm issuing an open invitation for any one to let me know what they do and don't like about my blog, what topics you would like to see addressed more or addressed less, and any suggestions you might otherwise have.

You may (if you're so bold!) leave them on this post as a comment, or you are (as always) welcome to email me via the "Ask the Pastor" link in the top left corner.

I understand that some of you guys read me regularly and simply can't find the time to comment nearly as regularly. I'd just like to know if I'm providing information and conversation that's of use, and how I might improve. As I've said before, my blog is really more for me than anything - I'm basically talking to myself in print, which forces me to be as articulate and specific as I can. But at the same time, I want to be an encourager and a stimulator for your journey, too.

As I continue to post, please keep me posted.

Hatushili

No comments: